CAO, the unique Auction Office for the CEE region, is looking for qualified candidates for the position of the ICT Manager – Chief Information Officer.
- Technical university degree and respective international experience in IT project management
- Excellent knowledge of current ICT
- Professional English fluent spoken and written
- Flexible personality interested in working in an international, developing environment, oriented in reaching ambitious goals
- Definition and execution of the ICT strategy
- Management of the IT project of the dedicated auction IT solution implementation
- Management of relations with external IT suppliers
- Management of IT operation
- Support in prototyping software
- Conduct trainings in ICT area and knowledge exchange
- Reporting to the Managing Director
According to the European legislation concerning liberalized electricity market a coordinated market-based, transparent and non-discriminating mechanism should be developed in order to allocate cross-border transmission capacity of the Electricity Transmission Grid operated by the Transmission System Operators (TSOs).
For this purpose a group of eight TSOs within the CEE region agreed to establish a common auction office for CEE-Region (CAO Central Allocation Office GmbH) in Freising near Munich, Germany.
Besides general office ICT, CAO is currently in the implementation phase of a project to install a dedicated IT solution which will support with its functionalities the core business of the auction office.
CAO is going to be a slim company consisting of an efficient international team running unique business for the CEE region with potential growth.
Job Title: ICT Manager - CIO
Working Language: English
Conditions: Adequate salary + target bonus, contribution to relocation – all to be negotiated with the selected candidate
Location: Freising (near Munich Airport), Germany; Travelling throughout Europe expected
Date for employment: As soon as possible
Application: The application should consist of both CV and covering motivation letter in English with attached references
Contact person: Mrs Katarzyna Nosal,
tel. +49 (0) 8161 49005-111, fax +49 (0) 8161 49005-211,
Selection procedure: Interview of preselected candidates with auditors